Split Air Conditioner System Installation
Split air conditioner systems comprise of in-door and out-door units. The function of the indoor unit the intake of warm air in exchange for cold air discharge. This type of system can be “split” into 2 or 3 rooms, hence its name. The in-door units are commonly wall mounted air conditioners with fan coils.
Advantages of Split Air-Conditioning Systems
- Quieter than the window air conditioner units
- Less space is required for installation
- Minimally affect the home decoration
- The split air conditioner system has very good power efficiency
- Wall-mounted air conditioner fan coils can be installed in the rooms with no windows